Summer Fruit Smoothie
Blended to perfection, these summer drinks, made with nutrient-rich canned fruit, are cool and nutritious. It’s also a great way to fit fruit in!
Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) apricots, peaches, pears, pineapple or fruit cocktail in any combination, packed in juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 pint frozen yogurt or fruit sherbet
- Drain fruit, reserving 1 cup of the juice.
- Purée fruit with reserved juice and lemon juice in a blender.
- Add frozen yogurt in small chunks, blending until smooth.
- Serve immediately in tall glasses with straws.